This is an award created by Okoto Enigma.
I was nominated by Lise, thanks love! You’ll find her blog here.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer questions from your nominator.
6. You can nominate up to 20 people. (I think the original post actually forces you to nominate at least 10.)
7. (optional) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me
- I’ve been known to have a godawful temper.
- I haven’t got a single competitive bone in my body; curse and blessing all at once.
- I strongly believe people who listen to Coldplay only listen to Coldplay because no one’s bothered to introduce them to Editors.
How do you plan to spend the upcoming holidays?
I’m staying with my parents, out in the countryside, with all of the cats + brother & sister, avoiding winter as much as possible, only venturing out to go to the gym. Love the gym during Christmas! (Dear god I’ve gone and jinxed it now!?)
What is your most embarrassing memory?
Ah yes, I excel at the art of repression. I.e. hardly remember anything, embarrassing or otherwise. No wait here’s one! One that I’m still so embarrassed about I’m going to keep it vague; I had written about someone I know in an old blog, apparently using no names but the person in question still knew that it was about him. I didn’t know he read my blog, sooo..the content was of a nature I’d rather he didn’t know. I think. I’m not actually sure what I did write. But I do remember panicking about it. So that taught me a lesson…don’t write anything you’re not comfortable having your mum reading. That’s a strategy that just doesn’t fail.
Is there one thing you have always wanted to do, but never dared to do it?
Quit my job while singing you don’t own me. Because just imagine the power rush! The ultimate you can’t tell me what to do!
If you had one million in your currency, would you be considered rich? And what would you do with your money?
I was going to say yes, but then that’s usually the price tag for a regular non-fancy house/apartment in an average neighborhood (outside the big cities), so I’m thinking no…?
I’d feel pretty well off though. What I’d do:
- Pay off my student loan
- Get a rundown house in the countryside and hire someone to fix it up → live happily ever after.
What is something you cannot live without?
With the exception of the obvious (food, air, sleep), there are two things: music and the internet. How I know this: I’ll obsess about the lack of internet/music until the issue is solved. It’s happened a few times. Also, the idea of having a job where I couldn’t listen to music throughout the day scares me more than having a shitty job.
Oh you know rules, I like to not follow them.
I’m skipping the nominations, but I’d love it if you, yes you, would answer one (or more??) of the following questions in the comments:
- How did you even end up here??
- What’s a current favorite of yours!?
- Are you going to remember 2016? If so, why?
- Who’s someone you find truly inspiring?
- What’s the smartest thing you’ve done in your life? I.e. tell me of a truly inspiring life choice!
As for best posts, according to whom? I’ll give you one that I quite like because it’s got travel to the UK, my fave band(s), orange eye make, vegan food and platform shoes, a weekly summary from August. That’s basically all the things I love in a single post! Which by no means makes for any sort of objectively good post. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it for years to come tho 😛
Lots of love!