- Write an article accepting the award.
- Thank the person you nominated you and put a link to their blog.
- Tell the reader seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs for the award.
- Let them know that you nominated them.
- Post the rules to let your followers know how it works.
This feels like it’s long overdue, but here it is!
I was nominated by Lise over at lushtivity.net; said it before and I’ll say it again, thanks so much! Lise does lots of Lush posts, among other things; and who doesn’t love that?! Go have a look!
Seven facts about me:
- I love keeping things in tin boxes, all sorts of things, not just tea.
- I have a Mackintosh obsession.
Maybe just a few more bits..?
- I like potted plants. They don’t like me so much tho. There’s always a few facing imminent death at any given time. Current victims:
- My drink of choice is without a doubt Sauvignon blanc. It’s currently so bad I will refuse any other type wine. Well, with this one exception:
- I know how to crochet circular rugs.
- There is still something teenage about how I decorate my home.
- I’ve always liked shorts, skirts and dresses in inappropriate lengths. Remember these ones?
I’m going to cheat on this one. Would you like to be nominated? Just leave a comment!