Thanks to Karalee for nominating me for this tag!
- Post this on your blog
- Answer the questions
- Have fun (not an optional one)
- Nominate anywhere between 2-20 bloggers for the same questions
- Have fun!
- Google your name and copy-paste the first image that comes upFortunately a pic I had in my library! And yes, it is me.
- A picture of your favourite meal that makes you happyPurple + green food, no food makes me happier! Purple cabbage especially. Oh, and chopsticks! Have to love the chopsticks.
- Post your favourite silly animal photoSattva; lived with me for approx 1 year, currently living at my parent’s.
- A silly selfie (if you’re comfortable with that)
- A picture of your favourite sunglassess Unflattering TopShop pair bought this very summer!
- A picture of an object in your house/flat that always makes you smile
It’s that tall picture frame, from my fave Nina Hemmingsson’s comic books. Was recently made aware you can actually buy her work as posters! It’s on my list of things to get asap.
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
I’ll be honest; for this not to be the same picture as above, I had to take another one. This is from my bedroom, one of the many Mackintosh artworks I have in my flat. It’s a fixation. In the background: Nick Cave. I did mention being a fangirl…?
- A joke that you’ve heard recently that made you giggle (or googled just now, still counts)?
"Jag Skådhar en Fram-Tid när Techniquens Underwerk Göra Thet Möilight för Millioner att Se På Medhan Andra Baka!" pic.twitter.com/DMnxvhhB4b
— Muralgranskaren (@Muralgranskaren) 17 september 2016
I see a future where the marvels of technology will make it possible for millions of people to watch others bake!
- What’s your go to pick-me-up phrase when you are feeling down? You mean to tell me I should have a pick up phrase? “You deserve to be miserable” its not what you’re supposed to be telling yourself…?
- Your happy song? Oh god there is so many! Let’s go with Indestructible by Robyn.
- Your quirk that makes others smile? I’ve the ability to be proper britter and negative; some people find it funny. Not always, but you know, the good ones, the ones with a sense of humour.
- What’s on your favourite mug? I’ll do you one better, I’ve got a pic!Fixation 5785869: cat print!
- What’s the first happy memory that comes to mind? I’m interpreting this as “Think of a time you were happy, what comes to mind!?!” i.e. not the first memory I have of being happy because for the life of me I can’t remember that far back. So I’m going with after half a glass of rosé + sparkly water last night, and listening to Jonathan Johansson Alla Helveten for about the 5th time that day (not on purpose, playlist on shuffle). I loved my music yesterday, enough to put me in brilliant mood.
- What’s your favourite way of cheering others up? A glass of a really good Sauvignon Blanc.
- What’s your favourite funny website? Tie between Muralgranskaren (technically a Twitter account, but it’s makes me laugh, OK?) and all feminist accounts I follow on Instagram (yes, again with the accounts, sorry, not good with the websites) – feminists are hilarious in case you didn’t know.
- Do you know your heritage? IF so, what is it? I know that part of my family at one point came from Finland. So the answer is really I haven’t the faintest.
- Best compliment you have received? “You remind me of Julia Stiles in 10 things I hate about you” – to be clear, it wasn’t intended as a compliment, but it the best thing I’ve heard ever! PS. it wasn’t a look thing, it was all personality. I’m massively pleased over here.
- What are your favourite pizza toppings? Mushrooms, pesto, asparagus, broccoli, black olives.