There’s nothing like a little trip to H&M to brighten up a rainy day. Especially if you find that your local H&M suddenly stocks NYX. I did not think it was possible for me to love H&M any more. I was wrong. I mean I was all over Helsinki, not to mention I even braved Stockholm city on my way to Helsinki, looking for NYX. Did find the NYX stand in Helsinki, but they were all out of what I was looking for. H&M is admittedly getting there (they were out of a lot of the things) but I did manage to get a few bits, both NYX and otherwise:
- Tea cup I have absolutely no need for. But there’s cats on it! I couldn’t resist.
- Been looking for the NYX liquid suede in Sandstorm, and it’s every bit as good as I hoped. Also got the shade Stone fox, thinking it’d be a dark grey, for some reason, it is definitely blue tho. Not to worry! I will find a use for it. I mean it’s blue, not some boring shade.
- New pair of tights. Since they changed the control top I’m trying a different type, the comfortable waist band, have such high hopes. I live in the control tops and the new type just does not cut it.
- Obsessed with boxes! Had to get this little metal one, it was on sale and if it were any cheaper it’d be free.
- Brush cleaner. As one needs. They packaged it well tho. Can’t figure out how to break it out of the plastic yet. Scissors are probably called for.
- NYX shadow. Not at all the color it looked like in the store, but fine.
- Shower cream. Smells like bergamott. I.e. tea. Mmm.
- NYX eyeshadow quad. Orange! Red! And matte! I’m really struggling to find me some good mattes in this goddamn country (no I don’t want to order them online). Looking forward to wearing these even tho I don’t really think they’re my colors.
- NYX jumbo eye pencil – already tried this since buying it, and I’m sad to say it creases. Boo. The color was great and it would have been a simple way to get some color on your lids.
- NYX lipliner. Nude shade. Not sure why I thought I needed it. My nudes don’t bleed much. But I guess just in case.
Glass of Sauvignon blanc and what more do you need for a good Saturday?
Lots of love,