What would you choose? These guys in Edinburgh?
– More convenient date
– Seen them before, much enjoyed
– I love this song. LOVE.
– I worry that their music is going in a direction I’m not a fan of (I’ve already been to one such gig this year, I was not happy)
– I’m already scheduled for Scotland in the fall, I worry I’ll get bored with Scotland
– Haven’t listened to much lately, according to my last.fm stats
Or these guys in London?
– Not seen before
– Listened to quite a bit lately (I mean, we’re not talking BMTH, but you know, for being another band)
– Not been to London in a while, and have no plans on going, so just for variation?
– Could buy lots of stuff I don’t need while I’m at it
– Not a terribly convenient date
– London (only marginally better than Stockholm)
– Actually extremely inconvenient date, I might have to fake illness
If only I could learn to love Stockholm. Or Gothenburg for that matter. Anywhere at all closer to home. But och alas, that is not my destiny. Apparently.
Or. I need a different job allowing lots of going away. Or better still, a job involving me not having to be at the office. How does one go about finding such a job?