1. Red button front dress, short sleeve. Saw this one on ASOS, can’t get it out of my mind. Think I need it when I go to Glasgow in November. I always shop for fall, summer is just a period to endure. The last few dresses I ordered, also from ASOS, were short sleeved, and I really liked them, so I feel I need at least one more.
2. NYX matte lipstick in the shade Minx. I’m in the market for a brown/beige type color, I think this will be just perfect.
3. Black button front dress, long sleeve. Obsessed with the button front, you always need one in black and with a long sleeve. This one is also from ASOS.
4. Young Catherine (film). I love historical pictures (let’s use pictures a collective name for movies and series, shall we?); I’ve already seen it, in the 90s, and I recall loving it. Obviously it’s about Russia’s Catherine the Great. Keep looking for it but not finding it. (I.e. doesn’t ship to/stream in Sweden). With any luck it’s about as good as rewatching Beauty and the Beast as an adult (the Linda Hamilton series), keep looking for it tho.
5. Decent platform boots. You always need a good pair of platform boots. Maybe a pair of Dr Martens Jadon? Or not. Because they’re made of cows. But something similar.
6. Baby doll dress. Technically, this is a black smock dress from ASOS, but I would call it a baby doll dress. And I need it. It’s a style missing in my wardrobe as of late.
7. Good chai tea. My regular tea place currently has no regular chai (!!???!!) – desperately trying to find another brand that does an OK version. So far coming up with nothing, I’ve worked my way through all the brands I like and still nothing that’s good enough. I recall M&S having a good one back in… 2013 maybe? Reason enough to visit the UK sooner than November?
8. Black dress, white collar. I quite like this one at Zalando, not entirely convinced that it’s a good style for me. But oh how I wants it. Clearly, this is my style inspiration:
If that wasn’t obvious already.
9. News from Architects. Just to make sure they’ll be doing the UK/Europe tour as planned in the fall. If not, I’m going to have to change my travel plans again. Or not as much have to as I might want the option of being able to change my plans if I don’t feel like staying in Glasgow for that long (not that I know why I wouldn’t). Also, if all goes to plan, I also want to get tickets to see them in Sweden. Only because it was a convenient date; I’m not crazy. Am I?