Went to H&M to get a couple of shadows. Came home with a bunch of stuff.
I was only going to get two more shadows because I am in love with the shades Sahara Dawn and Wild Sable, but then I figured while I was at it, might as well get:
- Make waves cream – so impressed with the saltwater cream I wanted to try this one out as well…
- ..and also the smoothing balm.
- The hair spray is divine, purely because of its smell – swear it reminds me of something I used to eat as a kid. Or a soda? Something sweet.
- The shadows are in the shades Dover and Lignite. Realized Dover is on the sparkly side when I got home, which I thought I didn’t like, but I’ve used it every day since I got it, so, non-issue.
- Desperation is setting in when it comes to mascara. I’ll try anything cruelty-free, long as it doesn’t smell horribly (sensitive eyes, if you can smell it eyes will not stand for it), looking forward to trying this one.
- Supposedly the dip liner is water-proof, which I need, in addition to my current liner something of a disappointment.
- Hairband with some sort of stay-up glue strips inside – seems quite clever?
- PJs. Needed non-ratty PJs for trip. As you do.
Your H&M addict,