I would forsake all base products for the the following five:
- a good dark brow pencil (currently inspired by Frances Bean‘s brows),
- an eye shadow in red – I am in love with H&M‘s shade Sahara Dawn,
- a purple eye shadow – H&M‘s Wild Sable does the trick,
- a liquid liner – still looking for my holy grail, so far settling for one that I can get on and that is cruelty-free, and
- a pale, long-lasting lip color – NYX‘s matte lip cream in the shade Cairo does the trick.
Clearly I’m aiming for one of the following:
- Gerard Way ca 2004
- Severely ill
Surely, it’s what we’re all going for, yes?